Wednesday, May 6, 2009 at 1:30 PM

Bluetooth Laser Keyboard

Bluetooth Laser Keyboard

Isn't it a little depressing every time you watch star trek or star wars and see all these cool things that we still can't buy today?  Well I found something that I always wanted to have, that we can actually buy today!

I remember when I saw the movie Hackers and near the end of the movie, The Plague (Fisher Stevens) was typing on a computer keyboard that was being projected onto the table.  It was the first introduction for me to this amazing keyboard I thought was just amazing, as well as my first introduction to Angelina Jolie (Kate Libby aka Acid Burn).  Although it didn't look like it would be the most comfortable and ergonomic keyboard, and although the movie was extremely full of cheese, I think everyone can agree they wanted that keyboard!  The wait is over!  And for me it arrived today!

The Bluetooth Laser Keyboard is a small compact device that can project a keyboard onto any flat surface you choose.  Once projected, you can customize the sounds that the keyboard clicks make, giving you the complete Hackers experience (*grin*)!   I personally can’t wait to put this bad boy in my carryon bag and whip it out to type emails while I wait for hours for my delayed flights.  The device projects  63 keys and is a full sized QWERTY keyboard!  The device itself is about 3.5 inches high so it can literally fit in your shirt pocket, and set up with your blackberry!  Super Cool!  Ok at this point my wife is laughing at me for being such a geek.  But it’s cool!

When I first started using it I was a little bit worried that it would not allow me to type as fast as most keyboards, but I was mistaken, this thing can fly and has multiple key support.  The kit includes the charger, the main display device, rechargeable batteries, and a travel kit!  I wouldn't recommend this as your daily keyboard (I'm typing this article with it and I miss the padding and "give" a normal keyboard provides), but for some fun, as well as some practical benefits while you’re on the road, this thing is great!  I'll be using this on my trip to Moncton next week!  You can buy one if you like at I-Tech.

 


Bluetooth Laser Keyboard 
Nice package with everything included!


Green Roof Art Building

This building is amazing. I found this amazing building via my favorite green blog, inhabit.com. I remember first learning aboutgreen roofs back in my House & Garden days. They are so freakin amazing. I would love to have a garden on my roof. "Honey it's your turn to mow the lawn


new Sony-Ericsson PSP


Over the last year I have heard a couple of rumors floating about regarding the Sony PSP mobile phone. Currently the ideas are just concept which has inspired the picture above to be created. As can be seen it takes the current Sony Ericsson square looking type phone and includes a large screen and controlls. I am not sure if this concept or any concept will go ahead for the PSP phone, but we can hope for it. The idea could do real well if a cybershot camera, walkman type phone and PSP could be crammed in to the same package. All it would then need is wireless and VoIP and all would be perfect.

0 comments

Post a Comment